Alas, heart and vascular diseases broke out in the first place in the world in terms of mortality. Therefore, the study of their symptoms, treatment and preventive measures is given great attention in all developed countries.
Common cardiovascular diseases
Specialists identify the most common diseases of the cardiovascular system as a separate group. These diagnoses are established both in women and men, regardless of age, and conceal a serious health hazard.
The most frequent at present are 5 diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- cardiac arrhythmia (any rhythm disturbances – tachycardia and bradycardia, ventricular fibrillation);
- hypertension (hypertension, when the pressure changes occur repeatedly);
- myocardial infarction (insufficient supply of the heart with blood, the appearance of a necrotic area, blockage of the coronary artery by a “plaque” or thrombus);
- acquired heart defects (as a consequence of the patient’s inflammation);
- ischemic or coronary disease (chronic form of insufficient supply of cardiac muscle with blood).
Birth defects to this group do not apply.
Diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
According to doctors, the correct and timely diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases help in 75% of cases:
- to stop the further development of the disease;
- avoid negative consequences for the patient;
- prevent recurrence in the future.
The medication course uses a variety of medications.
Additionally, it is recommended that the diet be observed and that bad habits be avoided; a healthy lifestyle will only accelerate recovery.
Physical exercise should be controlled by a physician or a physician.
If medications are ineffective, they switch to radical methods (surgical operations). Among them are:
- balloon angioplasty (installation of a catheter in a sealed vessel to prevent lumen reduction);
- aortocoronary shunting;
- heart transplant;
- plastic correction of defects and replacement of the heart valve;
installation of a pacemaker, etc.
Self-medication or patient’s attempts to change the prescribed doses of drugs are unacceptable, this can adversely affect his health and cause a number of complications. The treatment plan should be only an experienced specialist.
Image Credit: Pexels